By Jesse Donovan July 20, 2017
- Comstock Mining has caught the attention of many investors recently because of the release of metallurgical yield testing from one its projects in Nevada which exceeded the company’s expectations.
- Comstock is poised to benefit from the location of its mining projects in Nevada, a state known for its mineral deposits and its policies which facilitate mining development.
- Nevada is considered to be the most attractive jurisdiction in the United States to invest in mining exploration.
- Comstock Mining’s projects are located in strategic areas which will facilitate the transport of minerals if the company begins production.
- Comstock Mining is in a comfortable financial position which should help the company develop its mining projects without needing to raise significant assets.
Comstock Mining (LODE) is poised to surge based on the convergence of several unique factors. The high metallurgical yields recently identified at the Dayton Resource Area coupled with the state of Nevada’s location and mining-friendly policies substantially increase the likelihood that Comstock Mining will succeed in developing one or more lucrative mining projects. Investors searching for an asymmetric risk/reward opportunity should consider Comstock Mining.
This excerpt was published with permission granted by Seeking Alpha. The entire article can be accessed at the following link: Read More